Here’s the things you need to know if travelling to India:
1. Go with a tour guide. It’s pretty freaky at first! Total sensory overload.
2. Be prepared for crazy traffic like nothing you’ve ever seen.
3. Hand sanitiser. ALL THE TIME – EVERY TIME. No excuses.
4. Take Panadol, Imodium and Electrolyte sachets.
6. Only drink bottled water.
7. Only eat cooked food.
8. 2 minutes in India probably means 1 hour with at least 6 stops or a few meetings.
9. You’ll be offered food. This is a snack. A meal will be on it’s way. Go easy tiger.
10. Be open to the most mind blowing experience of our life. There is nothing like it.