Tasty, healthy and fast, you’ll feel like you’re eating at a restaurant, with very little fuss.
- 2 chicken breasts or 2 meaty thighs (lol – sounds funny!)
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika, or more if needed
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp garlic salt, or to taste– if you’re sensitive to salt, use less (if you don’t have garlic salt on hand, substitute 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp dried parsley and 3/4 tsp salt)
- OR you could use a 2 -3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or more if needed (only for chicken breasts)
- 1/2 an onion
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
Slice onion into slivers
Mix chicken in a bowl with all ingredients
Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper with pour all left over marinade onto chicken, as well as onions
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear
Serve with steamed veges, topped with a wedge of butter, salt and pepper
This recipe is SUPER low carb and you’ll find it really satisfying. Double the recipe and enjoy your chicken the following day for lunch!