Refunds & Returns Policy
Please not that most items are being shipped from international vendors so products may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
All orders can be cancelled before they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled. To contact us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your satisfaction is important. You can apply for a refund if:
- you do not receive your items within the guaranteed time
- you receive the wrong item
- there is a fault with the item. Please note: you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused. Email us for a delivery address: email@example.com
We do not issue refunds if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control, such as providing the wrong shipping address
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of this business such as not being cleared by customs, natural disaster etc
- you simply do not like the product
All products have been personally tested by Monique Bradley to ensure the quality is at an acceptable standard.
*You can submit refund requests within 7 days after delivery. Again this can be done via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to submit details of your return request and images of the items received for consideration for a refund.
1. Please do not return your item directly to the address on the received package
2. Please contact us via email for return details. We suggest all returns be sent via traceable carrier.
3. You will need to cover the cost of return postage.
- Allow 2-4 business days for the processing of the returns/exchanges
- Refunds will in most cases be issued to the same credit card you made payment with or via bank transfer
- Please allow up to 15 business days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Bank transfers are usually delivered within 1-2 working days