Ingredients (serves 2 or 4 small servings)
- 4 medium zucchini spiralized using the Kenwood spiralizer
- 1 red capsicum chopped into cubes
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- 1 handful of peanuts
- 1 handful of mung bean sprouts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 chilli
- 4 tbsp lemon (juice)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fish sauce
How to make:
1) Spiralize zucchini using the Kenwood spiralizer (dry the spiralized zucchini with a paper towel).
2) In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium low heat. Add the eggs to the pan and scramble until cooked. Remove the egg and set aside.
3) In a bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, chilli, honey, hoisin sauce, and fish sauce. Turn the heat to medium and place the pan back on the element. Add the remaining tbsp of oil to the pan. Pour in sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Add zucchini noodles, and chopped capsicum. Toss to coat in the sauce for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.
5) Remove from pan and add pre prepared scrambled eggs.
6) Place into 2 bowls and serve. Garnish with chopped green onion, mung bean sprouts and peanuts.
Adapt it: Instead of using lemon and oil, use lemon infused oil.